Warning: Last items in stock!
Baking soda Bader
Composition: NaHCO3 and flavouring substances.
- Baking soda is a white, crystalline, extra-fine powder used for oral prophylaxis and for the removal of bacterial plaque. Its mechanical action eliminates organic materials and promotes a cleaning through the spray formed by the union of dust (sodium bicarbonate), water and air.
- Weight: 200 gr.
Instructions for use:
1. Fill in the air polisher tank in accordance with the instructions of each manufacturer.
2. Carry out prophylaxis with the air polisher, as recommended by each manufacturer.
Wear protective glasses (for the professional and the patient). Discard the product in accordance with local legislation, ensuring its complete decaacterization to avoid reuse and environmental damage.
- Do not use products outside their validity date.
- Keep the product away from children.
- Exclusive use for dental professionals.