Warning: Last items in stock!
Bader's fast autoclave is a type B autoclave, compact, practical, robust, very easy to use, and so fast that it will allow you to have your solid instruments in just 12 minutes!
In addition, with its LCD screen we can choose different programs and configurations easily and quickly, choosing the one that best suits the type of instruments you need to sterilize.
As it is a Class B autoclave, it performs a drying cycle at the end of the sterilization process, leaving the instruments ready for use.
Includes SD card for recording cycles.
- Class B
- Includes SD card for cycle recording.
- Chamber volume: 3 liters
- Sterilization of loose or packaged instruments
- Chamber Dimensions: 17'5cm x 5'5cm x 28cm
- Autoclave dimensions: 60cm x 25cm x 29cm
- LCD screen
- Lock: electrical and mechanical
Sterilization times *:
* Times of use by selecting preheating option