This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Scaler KO8A compatible EMS
Ultrasound is primarily designed for tartar removal treatments:
- Elimination of supragingival calculi.
- Remove stains. This product has a smooth vibration and allows to perform a dental cleaning comfortably. The handpiece that incorporates Bader's KO8A utrasonids has a small size, light weight and easy to handle. It is resistant to high pressures and temperatures. One of the differentiating characteristics with respect to the rest of the ultrasound is that the vibration technology of this model does not generate heat in the handpiece or in the tips. The main unit provides a precise voltage frequency to track the resonance frequency of the handpiece so that it and the tips will not emit heat when working at the same power.
- Weight: Approx. 3kg
- Dimensions: 80 x 170 x 170 mm.
- Frequency range: 25-31 kHz.
- Consumption: 45W Free 5 tips: G1 for supragingival calculations. G2 thick, for hard lingual cervical supragingival calculi and spots. G4 fine, for supragingival calculi and stains between teeth. P1 for subgingival stones and spots. E1 for endodontics.