This week we present the unboxing of the Bader® Composite Heater. It allows to heat syringes and tips at 40ºC and 50ºC; And thanks to its size and weight, it is ideal for any job.
Simplicity, lightness and ergonomics come together in this product. In addition, it has 12 holes of capacity which allows to work more comfortably and quickly.
- Allows syringes and tips to be heated to 40ºC (ideal temperature for molding) and 50ºC (ideal temperature for cementing).
- High viscosity composites can be difficult to handle from the composite pod / syringe to be adapted and shaped in the cavity.
- It allows to give the desired temperature to the composites and carpules to be able to work in a simple way.
- Measurements: length 11cm x width 10cm x height 11cm
- Allows you to work in a horizontal or vertical position.
- It is recommended to work in a dry and clean place. Maximum relative humidity: 85%
- Capacity: 12 syringes / tips.
- Round: 1.4cm in diameter
- Oval: 1.4cm x 0.7cm in diameter
If you have any questions, contact us through this blog, writing a comment (in the "Leave a reply" section) or on our profiles on social networks (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube and LinkedIn). Either way, you can also call +34698917278 or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org