This week on our blog we want to introduce you our line of compressors so you can choose yours from the wide range of capabilities we offer. In the new catalogue, we tell you the difference between each model and its different uses according to its equipment, meeting the different needs of each dental clinic.
The Bader® compressor line offers dental clinics quality, efficiency and durability. The wide range of capabilities they offer allow you to choose the compressor that best suits the workload of each clinic. All our compressors work without oil, with 2 or 4 cylinders, HEPA filter and their engines are German or Italian design. They are highly silent (between 55 and 60dB) since they contain a plastic protection that, with its soundproofing hood reduce noise respectively between 10 and 20dB.
Like all compressors used in the healthcare sector, they are oil-free. This is because the cylinders have a teflon zipper that allows the displacement of the piston without using oil, achieving an air free of dirt and particles and providing a constant and clean air, ideal for sanitary use. In addition, all our models withstand a maximum pressure of 8 bar.
The majority incorporates an air fan. This part of the compressor has the function of cooling the air before it passes into the tank. In this way the air is drier, thus increasing the durability of the compressor, and thus decreasing its maintenance. Both the fan and the dryer do not cool or dehumidify the air at 100% but provide a significant reduction in temperature and humidity minimizing its harmful impact on the tank and the installation.
To keep all our compressor models in good condition you need to purge them. We recommend doing this once every month.
- 25L compressor (Ref. 09070084): Renovated technology with German design engine, greater efficiency and quality in its operation. It contains two cylinders, a dryer with capacitor + fan. With a power of 600W, both has capacity to work with a dental equipment.
- 35L compressor (Ref. 09070039) and with air-cooler (Ref. 09070040): Both models feature an Italian design engine and contain two cylinders and a dryer. Only one model has a condenser and air fan. With a power of 850W, both have the capacity to work with one or two dental equipment.
- 42L compressor (Ref. 09070098): Renovated technology with German design engine, greater efficiency and quality in its operation. It contains two cylinders, a dryer with capacitor + fan. With a power of 770W, it has the capacity to work with a dental equipment.
- 50L compressor (Ref. 09070058): It has two cylinders, a condenser, a fan, a dryer and 1200W, making it an ideal choice for working with 2 or 3 dental equipment.
- 50L compressor (Ref. 09070042): With four cylinders, two capacitors, two fans, two dryers and 1700W is able to withstand between 3 and 4 dental equipment.
- 55L compressor (Ref. 09070097): It has four cylinders, a condenser, a fan and 1200W. The large capacity of its tank, allows to extend the time of use of dental equipment thus avoiding excessive consumption. Supports up to 2 dental equipment.
- 65L compressor (Ref. 09070085): It is the largest capacity model designed for larger installation lines. It does not have a dryer, so it is recommended to install it as an extra. With 1500W, it supports up to 5 dental equipment.
- 6L small compresor (Ref. 09070059): Ideal compressor for a particular use, not recommended for dental clinic. Oil free with a capacity of 6L. Low vibration and very quiet.
In the following table you will see a comparison of all the special models for dental clinics.
If you have any questions about these products you can contact us through this blog by writing a comment (in the "Leave a reply" section) or in those Social Networks in which we are present (Facebook, Instagram,Twitter, Youtube y LinkedIn). In any case, you can also call us at (+34) 986 190 307 (+351 211 156 082 from Portugal), write to us on WhatsApp at (+34) 698 91 72 78 or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org